Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Love and it zibs

This blog started out as i was posting a comment on Bragi's post.

A great speaker of our time once said, 'Successful dating isn't one that ends in marriage but rather one that ends, when two people have come to the understanding that they are not compatible, part ways yet still remain friends'

I think dating is not just about going out with another individual but about the attitude we have when we start dating.

Is it:
1. Shucks! Lemme just try it out.
2. Everyone is doing it, seems am being left behind.
3. I love this person and I see myself with her/him 20 years down the road.
4. It might me fun, watched it on One Tree Hill & Gossip Girl and it looked like fun.

What menality do you go with into a relationship?

8 comments:

  1. @Nev, eh but Nev, that's all u have to say??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's getting hard tracking and following you allover the blogsphere. Hope this move is settled.

    You see for me I want things that take some time till the debris settles, then only can thing get on the fast lane.

    NO DRAMA for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Emi, Dear Dear Emi....
    Wont u jump into the fast lane...
    I hear there's another blogsphere in a different dimension... :-)
    Wherever u see The Page, you'll know its me..

    ReplyDelete
  4. TRP, been there..the best I can say is d.r.a.m.a. and it sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...Nev
    Not always D.R.A.M.A

    ReplyDelete
  6. number 1 is totally me! infact thats how i ended up in the relationship i'm in right now! the dude asked me out and i literally replyed, "uhm okay, i'll give it a try" ...been together like 8 months now.

    i've realised that when you not looking 4 love, love tends to find you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. am a number 3, for me love is bout now, how to look forward to tomorrow, how to better 2moro, drama and all, i have few regrets, u reap what u sow, if u sow trying out, tht is exactly what u reap. maynot apply in all cases but then again our God is a wonder.
    one tree hill and gossip girls usually ends up as gilmore girls. so beware.
    everyone is doing it line, that one doesnt even count and should not be allowed to say the word dating,courting or comment on the subject.holla back

    ReplyDelete